Stop Smoking – Nicotine Addiction is Drug Addiction
Do you want to Stop Smoking?
Answer the following questions as honestly as you can:
1. Do you use nicotine every day?
2. Do you use nicotine because of shyness and to build up self-confidence?
3. Do you use nicotine to escape from boredom and worries while under pressure?
4. Have you ever burned a hole in your clothes, carpet, furniture or car?
5. Have you ever had to go to the store late at night or at another inconvenient time because you were out of nicotine?
6. Do you feel defensive or angry when people tell you that your tobacco use is bothering them?
7. Has a doctor or dentist suggested that you stop smoking or chewing tobacco?
8. Have you promised someone that you would stop using nicotine, then broken your promise?
9. Have you felt physical or emotional discomfort when trying to quit?
10. Have you successfully stopped using nicotine for a period of time only to start again?
11. Do you buy extra supplies of tobacco to make sure you won’t run out?
12. Do you find it difficult to imagine life without using nicotine?
13. Do you choose only activities and entertainments such that you can use nicotine during them?
14. Do you prefer, seek out or feel more comfortable in the company of nicotine users?
15. Do you inwardly despise or feel ashamed of yourself because of your nicotine use?
16. Do you ever find yourself lighting up or chewing tobacco without having consciously decided to?
17. Has your nicotine use caused trouble at home or in a relationship?
18. Do you smoke in the presence of children or nonsmokers despite the health risks to them?
19. Do you ever tell yourself that you can stop using nicotine whenever you want to?
20. Have you ever felt that your life would be better if you didn’t use nicotine?
21. Do you continue to use nicotine even though you are aware of the health hazards posed by tobacco use?
If you answered “yes” to one or two of these questions, there is a chance that you are addicted or are becoming addicted to nicotine. If you answered “yes” to three or more, you are probably already addicted to nicotine.
Nicotine Addiction is a serious killer. It kills more people than all other addictions combined. Drug Rehab is the place to treat drug addiction, regardless of its manifestation. We help people from all over the world, Costa Rica, Panama, United States, Canada, UK, Spain, Colombia and Mexico treat their nicotine addiction. See how we can help you or a loved one today. Stop smoking. For good. For life.