Effective Date: July 17, 2018
For conditions and terms of the programs and services of Serenity Vista please refer to Serenity Vista Policies.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter by clicking on the unsubscribe link provided at the end of each newsletter.
Form submissions are also stored in our WordPress database using the Gravity Forms plugin.
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Our Customers(a) Access And Retention Of Data Controlled By Our Customers: An individual who wants to seek access or wishes to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data stored by Serenity Vista should submit his query through the Serenity Vista contact form. If we receive a request under this provision, we will acknowledge it within seventy-two (72) business hours and handle it promptly.We will retain personal data we process on behalf of our customers for as long as needed to provide our services. Serenity Vista will retain this personal information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- Information We Collect on Behalf of Third PartiesCookies And Tracking Technologies: Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by our partners, affiliates, analytics or service providers. These technologies may be used in analyzing trends, administering the Sites, tracking your movements around the Sites and to gather demographic information about our userbase as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by such companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- How We Use Your Information(a) We use the information that we collect to operate and maintain our Sites, respond to your questions and concerns, and to provide you with our services should you become a client. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(f) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).(b) If you have given your consent, we use the information that we collect to send you marketing communications in our newsletter. The legal basis is section 6(1) of the Danish Data Protection Act and art. 6(1)(a) of GDPR.
- How We Share Your Information(a) Personally Identifiable Information: Serenity Vista will not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to others. We may store personal information in locations outside the direct control of Serenity Vista (for instance, on servers or databases co-located with hosting providers). Any personally identifiable information you elect to make publicly available on our Sites, such as posting comments on our blog page, will be available to others. If you remove information that you have made public on our Sites, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of our Sites, or if other users have copied or saved that information.(b) Instances Where We Are Required To Share Your Information: Serenity Vista will disclose your information where required to do so by law, if subject to subpoena or other legal proceeding or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to (a) comply with the law and the reasonable requests of law enforcement; (b) to enforce our Serenity Vista Policies or to protect the security or integrity of our Service; and/or (c) to exercise or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Serenity Vista, our users or others.
(c) What Happens In The Event Of A Change Of Control: We may buy or sell/divest/transfer the company (including any shares in the company), or any combination of its products, services, assets and/or businesses. Your information such as customer names and email addresses, and other User information related to the Serenity Vista Service may be among the items sold or otherwise transferred in these types of transactions. We may also sell, assign or otherwise transfer such information in the course of corporate divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, bankruptcies, dissolutions, reorganizations, liquidations, similar transactions or proceedings involving all or a portion of the company. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Storage and ProcessingYour information collected through our Site may be stored and processed in Panama, North America, Europe, or any other country in which Serenity Vista or its subsidiaries, affiliates or service providers maintain facilities. Serenity Vista may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information, to affiliated entities, or to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are located in the European Union or European Economic Area, please note that we will not transfer information, including personal data, to a country outside of the European Union or European Economic Area.
- How We Protect Your InformationSerenity Vista is concerned with protecting your privacy and data, but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Serenity Vista or guarantee that your information on our Site may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our industry standard physical, technical or managerial safeguards. When you enter sensitive information (such as log in credentials) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Site, you can contact us through our contact form.
- Compliance with EU GDPR FrameworkSerenity Vista complies with the EU GDPR framework as set forth by the European Union regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal data from European Union member countries. Serenity Vista has certified that it adheres to the requirements of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access and enforcement.
- Compromise of Personal InformationIn the event that personal information is compromised as a breach of security, Serenity Vista will promptly notify our customers in compliance with applicable law.
- Your Choices About Your InformationYou can contact us through our contact form in order to retrieve a copy of all of your personal information that Serenity Vista keeps on file. We will acknowledge your request within seventy-two (72) hours and handle it promptly. If you wish to opt-out of being tracked by Serenity Vista’s analytics software, you may also do so through the contact form. Data protection law gives you a range of rights in connection with our processing of your personal data. In this regard, you have the right to request that we rectify or delete the personal data or restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think they are inaccurate. Furthermore, you have the right to object against the processing based on our legitimate interests as a legal basis. We are required to assess and act on your request. Additionally, you also have the right to data portability if it should become relevant. You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority.
- Enforcement and Dispute ResolutionIn compliance with the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Principles, Serenity Vista commits to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. EU and Swiss Data Subjects with questions or concerns about the use of their Personal Data should contact us through our contact form. If your question or concern cannot be satisfied through this process, Serenity Vista has further committed to refer unresolved privacy complaints under the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Frameworks to BBB EU Privacy Shield, an independent dispute resolution mechanism operated in the United States by the Council of Better Business Bureaus. If you do not receive timely acknowledgement of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by Serenity Vista, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects should consult the Better Business Bureau for more information or to file a complaint. The services of the BBB EU Privacy Shield will be provided at no cost to you. Finally, as a last resort and in limited situations, EU and Swiss Individuals and Data Subjects may seek redress from the Privacy Shield Panel — a binding arbitration mechanism.
- Our Retention Of Your Information(a) If you have an account with Serenity Vista, we will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, provide Serenity Vista services, and enforce our agreements.
- Children’s PrivacyProtecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Serenity Vista does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us through our contact form.